MG Musha Gundam Mark II, April Release Schedule, and more!
Alright, so I’ll have that Exia Review up tomorrow. I swear. xD ANYWAY: Out first official look at the Shin Musha Gundam Mk II! All I have to say is, lots of Gold Chrome parts….Oo I don’t like gold Chrome parts. Lets hope the nubs are at least well hidden.
Hm. Don’t know how I feel about that beam rifle. Looks like it might look a lot better in its hand. But hey, TWIN KATANA’S =D
One of my first thoughts was of all the Gold Foil stickers it might have, for all the details that can’t have their own gold piece. Hopefully that won’t happen too much. I also really like the fact that Bandai decided to go with the Titans color scheme here, which is ten times better than the AEUG.
Here’s some more info (with a lot of Engrish xp):
- – MG treatment of Hajime Katoki’s renewed design of Musha Gundam Mk. II
- – Features of the armors such as its color is produced to its limit (See what I mean?)
- – Bold design of the articulation with many movable parts (It uses the Gundam Mk II Ver 2.0 Frame =.=’)
- – Comes with luxurious gold and silver plated parts (luxurious, got it?)
- – Weapons include 2 katanas, a rifle and Naginata.
– May release, 6,300 Yen
HGFC God Gundam (Because Burning Gundam is stupid)
Not much to really say here, as I probably won’t get it… ‘>>
- – HG treatment of God Gundam from “Mobile Fighting Legend G Gundam”
- – Highly articulated, can reproduce various action poses. Rear skirt armor is movable.
- – Various option hand unit included, can show God Finger.
- – Core Lander’s ability of docking, separation and transformation is possible.
- – The opening and closing gimmick of the chest hatch is installed, and the energy multiplier inside is reproduced with internal molding.
– May release, 1,890 Yen
HGUC ZZ Gundam
Um, alright. Isn’t this a high grade already? Oh, it’s not HGUC yet, though! Alrighty, proceed:
- – MS and all transformation forms can be reproduced. Part swapping is incorporated for better look.
- – The missile launcher’s opening and closing gimmick can reproduced.
- – Large beam saber is included.
– June release, 2,415 Yen
Alright, now on to the part you probably read this for (I stared all the SD Gundam Series, so you can just skip them):
April Release Schedule
- HGAW 1/144 Gundam X – 1,890 Yen
- *SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors Shin No. 005 Sousou Gundam – 630 Yen
- *SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors Shin No. 006 Sonken Gundam – 630 Yen
- *SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors Shin No. 007 Soldier Unit – 420 Yen
- *SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors Shin No. 008 Hakugin Ryuseiba (Horse Unit) – 315 Yen
- *Keroro Gunsou Plamo Collection Air Raider Dororo + Doro Sky – 735 Yen
- HG 1/144 Gundam Astraea Type F – 1,890 Yen
- *SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors No. 010 Combination of Three (三位一体) set – 2,100 Yen
- *Keroro Gunsou Plamo Collection King Giroro Robo Super Sea King Mode – 1,470 Yen
- MG Wing Gundam – 4,200 Yen
- *BB Senshi Gundam GP01Fb & Gundam NT-1 Set – 1,575 Yen
- *SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors No. 009 Shin Kousonsan Ez8 – 630 Yen
And that’s about everything. Kind of a boring month, Gunpla wise. Like said, I’ll have the Exia review up tomorrow, no exceptions! I’ll probably even finish it tonight… x|